It's a place that is familiar to me. Perhaps it's out in Wyoming or Colorado. The valley is wide and the mountains are tall. The weather is warm and the breeze feels good on my face. Off in the distance stands a woman with beautiful blue eyes with light brown hair. She motions for me to get off of the horse. I get closer to her and smile. She doesn't have to speak to me because her sad look says it all. I know she wants me to get down and let the horse go but I don't want to. The tall, blue-eyed woman is my daughter in the dream.
I don't know too much about dreams. Obviously my subconscious state is influenced by emotions or past experiences. Why does the dream keep repeating itself? If anyone has a good book for me to read on this, let me know.
Goodnight.
Dawn
Friday, January 18
The Dream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
horse = the journey of raising your daughter
daughter = fully grown and sad to see her childhood gone
but wants you to get off the horse (raising) and let it go (start a new relationship with your daughter.)
Just my couple years of psychology working here, don't take my word for it I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. :)
That scenario sounds possible. Yes, we all have our jobs to thank...yah, right!
Post a Comment