See Article
For the first time I was able to view wind power in action from an airplane. I was flying over Wisconsin into Illinois where you can see these massive wind-powered machines out in the farm fields. Then I started to hear about a couple of small Midwest towns that were using them for their schools. Last Fall I met a woman that works at a major bank that finances the wind machines. She said that it originally started out in the Southwest and now you can see them across the Country. It makes sense to use similar technology out in the mountains where the winds are very strong.
Pam- I hope you are enjoying your ski trip in Winter Park. Sorry, we couldn't make it this year. Home improvements come first sometimes. Have a good week!
Thursday, February 21
In Defense of Snow
Posted by
Dawn71
at
10:31 AM
Labels: environment, green
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment