Sunday, September 16

My New Camera

The weather was beautiful today. I started my day by going to Circuit City while Andrew mowed the lawn. I purchased a new digital camera to replace my old Olympus 2 mega pixels. My new Sony digital still camera has 7.2. Of course, after you buy all the accessories, the price doubles. We spent the rest of the day at Cantigny in Wheaton, IL. The park featured a Revolutionary War reenactment. I love learning about history. The last one I went to was in Southern Indiana for the Civil War. If I could, I would love to sign up for that. I could be one of those women on the battlefield that serve the men water. It was true. The men would loose their saliva from all the artillery smoke going off. Obviously, the women were also targets for the enemy. The rest of the day was spent at the museum and the gardens. I still need to practice more with my new camera.

No comments: