See Article
By MICHELLE LOCKE
I'm happy to hear that the universities are " jumping on the green band wagon." I can relate to that final class project just before I graduated from the School of Business at AU. My team's project was to find out what other universities or colleges are doing for their business projects.
About half of the classes in Dominican's green MBA cover the fundamentals like marketing and accounting, but there's an added component. A student learning managerial and environmental accounting would study how to generate and interpret financial data but might also look at the Global Reporting Initiative (http://www.globalreporting.org), the group which sets out a framework to measure and report organizations' economic, environmental and social impacts.
Environmental Accounting???? I have never heard of this before. Help me Andrew ( Accounting Superstar)....when did this start?....very interesting...maybe I can continue doing my current Accounting job and feel like I'm making a difference....now if I can just work on my writing skills and spelling!
Thursday, September 27
Green MBAs Aim to Balance Profit, Planet
Posted by
Dawn71
at
4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you can do it!!!
Yes, to all three..job, writing and spelling:-)I need all the help I can get. U2's song-I still haven't found what I'm looking for.
Post a Comment