I have been lazy the past few days and it looks like it's going to continue that way this weekend. Andrew left this morning to see a Bear's game in Detroit tomorrow and my parents are in Florida again. I wish I was there now with my family. I'm sure it's still "hotter than Hades" in Southwest Florida.
Unfortunately, I don't get a lot of time to reflect on anything until later in the evening after my daughter is in bed. By then I'm half asleep. Today, we went to another fall festival with a friend of mine and her son. I cherish the weekends I have with Jessica since I work a lot during the week. I'm sure everybody can relate to me.
I'm going to put this laptop away until Monday and enjoy the rest of my weekend. Kristyn and her daughter, Angelina are coming over to my house tomorrow. They're in town from Delray Beach, FL. Dinner will be, Spicy Sausage with Artichokes on Pasta.
See Recipe - Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis
Have a good weekend.
Saturday, September 29
Lazy Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment