Again, we ask ourselves if we're living our lives to the fullest. This time, the Alzheimer's study was done on a large group of Catholic priests and nuns. They still have some degree of stress and temptations like the rest of us. According to the study, we need to stimulate our minds and develop our personalities. This is why I started a blog to begin with. Lately, I was becoming too complacent and uninspired to do anything new. My writing is less than average, but if it gets me to think a little more, what's the harm? Please, my friends....try to limit your stress, set goals, be organized, eat right and reach out to others in any way.
I'm in the process of setting some difficult goals for myself but first I have to do some research. In the future I will talk some more about this. My friends back home will be my witnesses to this challenge. Until next time-Have a great evening!
2 comments:
You are a great writer!! You should write more, it is a great release.
Will, thank you again. Time permitting, will tell how far I go with this. "Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still." -Chinese Proverb
Post a Comment