Sunday, October 21

Tonight

Location: Plymouth, MN...my hotel room for the next couple of days.

Time: 11:28 p.m.

Weather: Currently,44°F..probably the last of the "Indian Summer" days we'll have in the Midwest.

I miss Jessica and Andrew.

Tomorrow's Agenda: Sleep in till 8:00...10 laps in the pool, 30 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes in the Whirlpool. Lunch at 12 downstairs and the meeting starts at 1 p.m.

I know I shouldn't post everything I read but I had to laugh at this one......

o2ma's comment to lcarol on October 13th is hilarious. It's regarding picture-13102007422
She says, "the spirit shines through, awesome." o2ma says, "Just sunshine, Carol." Then, Carol says, "Another coincidence I guess." He says, "Actually no. Happens when early morning sunlight is filtered through the leaves of that tree." Silence!!!!!

My guess is that Carol believes in God like most of us in one form or another. o2ma is either an atheist or agnostic-how about both? I respect his opinion and he's funny sometimes even when it's a serious topic. It's his way of bringing her down to Earth! I would love to meet both of them!

I will quit now while I'm ahead.
Goodnight.

No comments: